Monday, April 24, 2017

514 Days Saved- A Walk with Christ
Purple Cross Mission - Oh Pee pads
And we know in ALL things God works for the good of those who love him you have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

So here I am sick with Bronchitis. I feel defeated as I have not been this sick in a year since I worked on my health rigorously. Feels like a set back.
I don't have time to sit in doctors offices with my kids so sometimes I prefer to just go to the hospital, in the middle of the night while my family sleeps and get all my bases covered. I just do not have time to be sick!
I will admit Im feeling a little upset with God. I'm not sure why but being sick is a great weakness of mine and I get upset that the Holy Spirit won't relieve me instantly.. Im His mort impatient child remember!

I mean I'm  literally having this issue where every time I cough I pee myself. Doctor said it's normal with aging but I just look up at God and ask ummmm really God....  And why now this too?
So maybe this is why. Maybe if I put my selfish Bratty attitude aside he can find a way to use my embarrassment for his glory? As I roamed the Walgreen isles aimlessly searching for pee pads a sweet cashier asked if I needed help. I was super hesitant but then oh what the heck I need some pee pads!!! 🙄 She took me to the isle I thought I wouldn't have to approach for at least 30 more years but here I stood face to face in the depends isle. Not the highlight of my life folks! She said sometimes it happens to her and we just laughed.
Later, I saw the sweet cashier in the parking lot so I took it as a nudge to share Jesus through our Purple Cross with her.
The Challenge:
Browsing isles of depends at 4:30 am in the morning made me realize we truly never know why the Lord brings us into such uncomfortable situations. If we choose to put our ego aside He may just find a way to reveal himself In the most unexpected of places! Yes, Jesus is even there in the depends isle! 😁 Always be open to where God calls you to share! Always! This will simmer down your resentful fleshy spirit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment