Tuesday, April 18, 2017

511 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
🌷Be Brave🌷
Do not be afraid. Stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. Exodus 14:13


Saturday morning I got the privilege to spend unique quality time with my son. We went for a long walk around a McKay Lake. We had lunch on the dock, fed the horses, watched the geese and looked for the most perfect walking sticks. 
As I continued walking down the sand path something took me back. Something said write! I took the walking stick and what moved out of me was right there etched in the sand, "Be Brave." As I looked back I figured the Lord had me write it on the path for the people behind me. I now know those words were indeed from God to me. 
I'm feeling traumatized by Saturday nights events. Having some PTSD. Felt so odd in one moment my whole world could have been gone! It felt odd returning to Monday but not having energy to play with my kids because I just wanted to cry and pray for any mom's whom have ever lost their baby. 
The Challenge: 
I'll simply pass on the words the Lord gifted me and been guiding me through this day- "Be Brave!"

No comments:

Post a Comment