Monday, April 9, 2018

639 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Grace is Enough-
Your grace is sufficient for me. Corinthians 12:9

Recently, I’ve been battling something incredibly serious. I’ve been battling spiritual warfare that is trying to tell me that the grace, through Jesus Christ, in the New Testament is not enough to save me but that I must go back to the old rituals and laws of the Old Testament and Torah in order to be the true saved remanent of God.  
This unfortunately was relayed to me through my once good friend and mentor, so it rocked me to my core. I gave my life to Christ, Gave him my social media pages and was born again but yet then Im told it’s still not enough. Told I have not crossed into the promise land but merely camping on the shore of the Jordan River! It took me a few week to sort through this with God and understand the grace of His New Covenant. I cried out often shouting things like, “God, I am not camping!” “Lord, I am yours!”  
I am still working through this by studying but today, I’m standing firm in my belief that His Grace is in fact sufficient for me. This does not mean I freely sin but instead it means I don’t want to sin because Gods grace draws me nearer to Him! Under His wing and as I keep learning to fly higher He catches me when I fall because that is His great promise to His children whom surrender and believe in His son Jesus Christ! 
The Challenge: 
Is Gods Grace and sacrifice of His only son enough for you to want to be a better person and walk away from your past sinful nature? 

No comments:

Post a Comment