Monday, April 16, 2018

642 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-A Shift-
The steps by a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way. Psalm 37:23

Sometimes in your life you must make a shift. A shift to new habits and thoughts. Let’s define shift. Webster dictionary defines shift as to change the place, direction or movement of. 
I’ve been feeling convicted on some things that have set me back. Instead of shifting I’ve just been stewing. As this journey continues I realize I’m now in the thicker part of the journey. I’m now getting into tougher topics which to be honest sometimes feels over my head. Tomorrow I’ll share one topic that I’m really struggling over. 
As a mom of two I’m finding it hard to have time for studying out some of these tougher concepts so this has made me feel kinda depressed. 
Today, I made a shift in my life. Today Is the day I start getting up at 6:00 am to get my run time, sun time, prayer time, alone time and water time all in before my family awakes. This will give me more time and energy in the day for other things such as studying and this ensures I begin the day focusing solely on my Lord and what he has ordered for the day. 
The Challenge: 
What kind of “Shift” can you make in your life to set you up for more time with God and more peace in your day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment