Saturday, April 7, 2018

638 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ       
-Disappointing Days-
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7 NLT

The disappointing days in Gods eyes consist of when we wake up and forget to acknowledge Him not just in the morning but all day long. He wants us to seek Him with all our heart and lean on Him for better understanding. He does not like to see us hurting but loathes when we choose to look only at the negative in all situations. Even in the simplest of tasks, like going to change your oil in your car,  He wants us to greet the mechanics with a joyful heart. Why? Because as Gods children we are always being watched. In order to reflect His light we too must work to show that natural glee of the Lord, that ignites our flame and lives brightly inside us.  
Many times if I’m feeling down and out I seek out my friends for advice. The Lord loves for us to have fellowship with each other but one thing I know I had to work on is making sure I’m still going first to God with my worries and concerns. Do not hold others advice above Gods advice! 
The Challenge: 
Get you journal out today and write down five ways we can sometimes disappoint our Lord in the way we live out our day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment