Tuesday, April 24, 2018

646 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Great Gifts-
Each one shall use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering Gods grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10

We are given these precious gifts as a way to administer Gods grace and get through this life here. These gifts that each one of us is given, by the Lord, is the exact key that helps us step into our purpose here. Discovering what you can do for the rest of your life and never getting bored is the key to much peace. 
The Lord revealed something incredible this week. I attended a group called Revenue Tribe. They help strengthen business plans and people’s core vision and purpose. It was through this single meeting and a few devine phone calls that I realized exactly what I’m called to do. I just needed one last tiny nudge to get this journey more focused. You see Satan always makes me feel unworthy or behind but today I had an epiphany. I’m being delivered right on time! 
My true passion is what this journey here has worked to birth. My true passion is teaching others how to balance their lives with the foundation of Jesus, simple basic life skills and strategies to keep Him in focus though our days.  We must first walk the walk ourselves before we can talk the talk. This daily walk with the Lord has helped me understand exactly that! Cheers to the Lord for catching us up to our personal callings in this life. He will do that for you too! I want to help many utilize their gifts, in their various forms, to get to their soul purpose. 
The Challenge: 
Sharing about the Lord is what brightens and fills my soul up. It’s why I’m still here. It enriches me to my core! What exactly enriches you to your core? 

No comments:

Post a Comment