Thursday, April 19, 2018

644 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Pray For Others- 
Therefore confess your sins to one another and pray for each other; that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. James 5:6

I want to tell you something incredible! Something absolutely unreal! Did you know that as a blessed child of God he gives us mighty righteous power to pray over and for other people around us. It is written in several places in the Bible that the prayers of the righteous have great power! 
Tonight I asked on my timeline if I could pray for anyone. I was delighted to see so many reaching out for prayer support. As I bowed my head and prayed over each request that came in I shed a few tears. I shed tears as I just felt so honored to be able to cry out to the Lord with them and for them. A gift and privilege of being a child of God. 
The Challenge: 
When you are not sure how to help ask the simple question - Can I pray for you today? Ask this to someone today. Fill their hearts and your heart too shall be filled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment