Saturday, April 14, 2018

641 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Conquerors- 
We are more than conquerors through him who loves us! Romans 8:37

I had a very challenging week last week. Why do some people think that just because we are saved we shouldn’t face anxiety and depression? I still have these challenges but know as my walk strengthens I’ll grow to be more and more content in my skin. 

Posted on social media wall: 
“I hit a major wall but I rose above and overcame! How? I fasted for 36 hours only drinking water! Cleared toxins! I also bowed my head and prayed deeply to God and then the clouds parted and the sunshine did come back out! When you know more about God you have tools in your belt to fight through these attacks.  
The Challenge: 

Remember it’s not if but when the battles will come! I assure you, they will come but the question is do you have the tools to conquer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment