Thursday, April 26, 2018

647 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Rushing-
Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so? Amos 3:3

I hit a major wall with my faith and I needed to take a little breather from seeking so hard. I stepped back for a week just to get some normal life activities accomplished that I was putting off for studying. During this time I had deep hard questions for God. I started feeling too overwhelmed as Satan was making me feel so behind. Making me feel I needed to learn more and quickly. This gave me a rushing and panicking feeling. I know now it was because I was out of sync with our Lord. Our God convicts, yes, but he won’t rush us. He wants us balanced. 
When I finally unwound myself there I found Him again. Our God keeps us right on pace. He wants our days balanced but never rushed. He’s proud of me being a good mom and wife and He knows my business adventures with Him will come later in life when I have more time to focus on more study and projects with him. Such relief came back when I just slowed down. Peace in sharing my walk as a busy mom learning how to make God the number one part of my days. This is unfolding here before our eyes. This journey here is my focus and it’s enough daily. 
The Challenge: 
Do you ever get so tightly wound up you are no longer enjoying life? How can you enjoy those sweet heavenly moments if your head is rushing about all the questions you have or things you still need to know??? Step back, reset, breath and walk beside the Lord again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment