Thursday, July 5, 2018

671 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-The Lord Hears You-
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17 NLT 

Tuesday night I had a lot on my mind. I was not feeling myself at all. In fact I felt very insecure about so many things. When I got into the restaurant I’m working at for a season I realized I lost my $200 glasses. I figured I just left them at home. That night when I Got home I felt so frustrated and cried out to God. I took time to write God this message. Yes, I was a bit dramatic. 

“Lord I’m upset! Where are you? You have not been here... where did you go? I’m feeling alone and your suppose to be with me...  Why did you leave me?” 

Usually, when I cry out to God he does uniquely show up within 24 hours. And that he did. I just happened to pull into the same parking spot in my busy restaurant parking lot. Something told me to look at the pavement. There they were my glasses! Right by the wheel. They had been in the middle of the parking lot for 24 hours and never ran over or stepped on, they were in perfect condition! I was sure to tell this testimony all through work last night! Sharing his goodness with all. 
The Challenge: 
When you cry out to the Lord take note on when he comes through to you! Is it two hours, 24 hours, one week? Keep track because this is your personal dialogue between you and the Lord! It’s unique to each soul but your soul will know how he speaks over you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment