Sunday, July 15, 2018

674 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Ghosts? 
The seventy- two returned with joy and said, “Lord even the demons submit to us in your name.” Luke 10:17

I had a girl come up to me and ask me this question today. “Do you believe in ghosts?” I said yes. I believe that Satan can disguise himself and his demons in such a way to be in a form of “ghost.” Just as our Lord comes through us in the form of the Holy Ghost Satan can come into peoples lives in a unclean form as well. 
She then went on to tell me how her five year old cousin sees dead people. She see the ghost of her grandma at the bedside, she’s never met her but can describe her accurately. 
I went on to say that ghosts are not biblical so I believe she may have a gift of seeing spiritual warfare going. I suggested they get her proper Christian counseling in this area because just like any gift we are given it can be used for good or for bad. I pray this child learns to use the gift properly, as she grows up, furthering the kingdom and rebuking Satan’s evil tactics. 
The Challenge: 
Do you submit to the demons or do the demons submit to you? 


There is not a place in the Bible that suggest human souls linger around earth after death. However, there are many places that site where people can indwell unclean spirits. Study Acts 19: 1-22 and  Matthew 12: 22-45 today. Then answer the question; Do you believe in ghosts or are they simply unclean spirits indwelling in people and deceiving them? Knowing your answer will help you minister more wisely in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment