Monday, July 9, 2018

672 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Hallelujah 
Praise the Lord for the Lord is good; sing praise to his name so that is pleasant. Psalm 135:3

I went for a early morning run this morning, I just love getting up and working out and praying with the Lord before I start my day. There was something I noticed today that I know I got to change. While working out I was spiraling in my head about all these future ideas and plans for my ministry. Once again moving too fast and going ahead of God, instead of with him on a pleasant daily walk around the garden so to speak. I immediately stopped myself. I looked straight up to the sky, lifted my arms up in hallelujah pose and said, “God I am here and I am present for you today.” I felt more calm after this moment. 
The Challenge: 
When your feeling like your thoughts are rushing simply stand with your feet shoulder width apart, raise your hands up to the sky, look up and say, “Hallelujah, Lord I am here and present with you.” This will be sure to get your focus back onto the Lords plans for your day instead of your own plans. 



No comments:

Post a Comment