Thursday, July 26, 2018

677 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Loosen the Reigns 
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him. Psalm 37:7

As I was panicking about the news my parents are moving away I started to feel so many emotions and so many huge life lessons closing in all at once. 
These emotions that flared up seem crazy but if we take the time to sit back and ask God what he’s trying to show us He will point out exactly why things are happening. 

I once again am trying to control things instead of just surrendering! That’s right I have a tight grip instead of just letting go and letting God move things! This is something I’ll spend a life time working on. The moment when I just let go; Let go of the bitterness, the anger, the pain, the frustration and say, “You can have it all Lord,” will be the same moment I find my internal peace in God! 
The Challenge: 
Do you try to control things and when you can’t you feel like your going to lose it? This is because of past hurt makes us scared of the unknown. God sees this differently and He will always say, “Stop holding onto those reins so tight! When you loosen the reigns and those expectations you will find your peace in me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment