Tuesday, July 31, 2018

680 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Be kind-
Be kind to each other. Ephesians 4:32

Sometimes we as Christians are going to make mistakes. Maybe we feel hurt and for a moment turn from God or maybe we just stop praying briefly and try to make decisions on our own. Whatever the case, our Lord is there, fighting for us and giving us another chance to make things right. 

The other night at my restaurant job I was feeling irritable and still suffering about some family news. I lost my patience with a girl. I was not too kind and I felt guilt about it. This is what happens when you walk with Jesus. I immediately knew I was in the wrong because I knew Jesus would not have snapped the way I did. After thinking on things God gave me another opportunity. It was the same situation but with another person. This time I answered her patiently and with kindness. This time I was more like Jesus. 
The Challenge: 
Have you ever looked back at a situation and thought wow I was not leading like Jesus there? Don’t worry God will give you another opportunity. Pay attention, take note and try again. He goes before us remember? He will help you be more kind that next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment