Wednesday, August 1, 2018

681 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
Away from me 
“Away from me Satan!” Matthew 4:10

I have 40 days left until my Year 2 devotional is complete. It has been challenging to get this one done! I cannot even begin to tell you how hard being an author is. Giving your soul out to the world and not knowing where God will take it. It’s quite the surrender! It is scary at times but this blog and daily devotional is also what keeps my heart pumping. It’s what I’m passionate about. It took me a long time to find it and I just don’t want to give up on this calling. 

There are many times the Bible speaks of 40 Days. We all know that it takes 30 days to build a habit, so I believe this is what God uses to teach great lessons. When Jesus went into the desert for 40 Days and 40 nights he built up His strength to rebuke the devil. After being tormented Jesus was very good at saying, “Away from me Satan!”
The Challenge: 
Take a 40 Day Challenge! Whatever it is! 


Tip: I am going to get back to writing on Facebook everyday for the next 40 Days and finish this book out! I am also going to focus on rebuking satan and saying, “Away from me satan,” just as Jesus did, each new day! Maybe by Day 40 I’ll be less phased by his fear tactics he continues to taunt me with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment