Saturday, August 11, 2018

686 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
✝️Purple Cross Mission✝️
Thou shalt not have any other Gods before me! Exodus 20:3

Today,  I did an unexpected Purple Cross Mission. I went to my nail salon to get my eye brows done. I’m not sure why those ladies always ask me if I want to wax my mustache too....  Lol. 😂. I have blonde hair and I am not going to risk having it grow in dark and besides that I don’t have a mustache!!!  Okay, so that was all going on in my mind but then I looked up and saw a beautiful cross necklace around her neck. I was somewhat surprised because this salon has a large Buddha statue that they always put out oranges and apples for daily. I could go on and on about that subject but yes I occasionally put Purple Crosses on the statues to share Jesus love with Buddha. ☺️ I asked the lady if she was a Jesus follower and she said yes shes Catholic. She said, “And you?” I said, “Yes, I am a Jesus follower and He is my only God.” She then replied, “Yes, me too.” I gave her two purple crosses. Maybe this will change a heart in that salon! God can do mighty things. We plant the seeds and he does the work in hearts!
The Challenge:
Always always be prepared to share about Jesus. This is a calling for all of Gods children. Bringing people back to the word of God! 💜- Lea Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment