Wednesday, August 15, 2018

687  Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Spiritual lows
And after you suffer for a short time, God, who gives all grace, will make all things right. 1 Peter 5:10

There are times in your walk when you will be on fire for the Lord. With these spiritual highs comes spiritual attacks. With these spiritual highs also comes spiritual lows. These ups and downs are a part of being Christian. This is normal! 
I’ve been working with some clients and we touched on this subject. It was the subject of when you don’t feel like praying. This can happen. Sometimes in our walks we go through so much pain that we don’t feel strong enough to call on the Lord. There is a numbness in our soul. I have found this to be very normal. The good news is the season will pass. You will look back and see how God was there even though you didn’t feel him at the time. 
The Challenge: 
God does not need our long drawn out prayers. If your feeling numb or burnt out in your faith then tell God that! Say God, “I’m here but I’m not strong enough to pray today. I’m struggling in my faith Lord. This is all I have to say.” This will be enough to keep God close until the season passes! Keep communication with him even if you don’t have much to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment