Tuesday, August 28, 2018

692 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Be bold
We are called to be bold. Joshua 1:9

Everyday I wake up and think what would Jesus do but many of those days I fall short. I despise not doing things perfectly but I also have come to learn God didn’t design us to be perfect but instead designed us to be perfectly used in ways that he needs us. Many days I fail but today I feel I passed a test. I was driving on a main street in our city. I looked over to the side and watch a man fall out of his motorized wheel chair and lay helplessly on the grass between the road and sidewalk. I’ve had dialogue before with God telling him if I see those that desperately need help I’ll stop. So today was the day I was tested on this. After I passed him my mind suggested he’ll be okay someone else will help him. Then I remembered what I told God and immediately turned around and went back. By the time I ran up to the man there was a about six people standing around him staring and wondering what to do next. A few wanted to just wait on the ambulance. I looked at them and said, “How is he?” “Did you ask him?” Trying to feel out the situation. Then I got closer to the man laying on the ground and said, “How are you feeling?” “Are you hurt?” The man said, “No, I’m not hurt.” I then felt my dominate spirit take charge. This boldness I have within can sometimes put people off but today I truly think God used it. We were all there capable to help! We didn’t need to embarrass the man any further by getting him an ambulance. Another man there said, “I agree if he’s not hurt let’s maybe try picking him up.” He was a heavier man. Four of us bent down picked him up and put him back into his chair. We helped organize his stuff and then he said, “Embarrassing!” I and the other man assured him there is nothing to be embarrassed about. He then drove his wheel chair down the street and we all continued on with our days. 
The Challenge: 

Do not be afraid of your bold spirit when it rises up. God will use that in a way he needs even if others don’t see it that way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment