Thursday, August 30, 2018

698 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Rest-
I will give you rest! Matt. 11:8

Today is a great day! Today is the last day of this series. This year has been challenging but I made it through. I am very ready to move to the next season of my life. I was afraid I would end this defeated but in these last days I have had so much encouragement come my way. 
I have many I lean on for support. I believe it’s always good to get your information and fellowship from multiple sources not just one. One pastor reached out and said he’s praying for me. I asked him if he thought all the spiritual warfare I was fighting this week was because I’m about to hit a breakthrough and maybe Satan’s trying to distract and stop me? He replayed with the most brilliant answer! He said, “Rest!” And that was all I needed to know! After two years It’s time to rest and so I shall. 
The Challenge: 

It’s time to rest. I know this devotional is only 333 Days but for the next missing 32 Days I want you to pick up your bible, read, journal and simply rest alone in him. Blessings 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment