Thursday, August 30, 2018

696 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Final Days 
Listen to Gods voice. Proverbs 3:6

I have written now for 696 Days and I am feeling weary. I’m honestly feeling ready to move on from this 2nd year series and get into my third series which will be a brand new season with a new twist. I’ll be digging deeper then ever before. 
I now life coach people and what I’m finding is that blogging about my personal walk with Christ and life coaching are not blending well  together anymore. 
I work with about 5 to 7 people a day right now  on a 33 Day life coaching program. It’s everything I dreamed of doing and because of this journey here God lead me to it. He knew all along I just needed to find my way. 
The Challenge is this. When I use to feel the spirit want me to share a topic God had me fearlessly share, now I am feeling reserved almost hesitant as I am now leading clients and I don’t want them to feel exposed or like I’m blogging about topics we’ve been through. It’s tricky but that’s why I have decided to wrap this journey here up! I’ll write and share for 2 more Days then I must move on. 
The Challenge: 

I had planned to do a 365 day devotional but why must we fit man made molds? If God says stop he means stop so this journey will now end at my precious number of 333! 

No comments:

Post a Comment