Wednesday, August 22, 2018

688 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Persevere 
Do not throw away your confidence. It will be richly rewarded. Hebrews 10:35 

I feel terrible to share this but I have not been reading my bible as much as I should. I know when I read I do understand God more and therefore feel closer to him. When I’m finished with this second devotional here, I plan to do a deep 365 Day Study of the word of God. I have come a long way simply learning how to get into scripture and now I’m ready to dig deeper and understand the chronological order of the scriptures and it’s history. 
Although, I have not been taking time to read I will say I love my Bible App. Everyday is shares a new verse with me which helps me feel connected. Today it shared Hebrews 10:35. I read the full chapter 10 and It reminded me to stay confident in my faith. I have days where my faith tested and weary but I know if we hold on we will be richly rewarded for our perseverance.  
The Challenge: 
What do you do when your faith is at its best? 
What do you do when your faith is tested? 
What do you do when you faith is weak? 


***Answer what you have done in the past and site examples. Then answer what the word of God tells us to do in those moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment