Sunday, August 5, 2018

685 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
Made Strong
You have armed me with strength for battle. Psalm 18:39.

When I was a baby, less then one year of age, I was rushed to the hospital with severe ammonia. I had a temperature near 105, was throwing up, dehydrated and my mother tells me she had to hold ice on me much of the night just to keep the fever down. I obviously made it through that battle.

We are made strong! We are made to endure the battles that come our way. Since then I’ve had battles to face and sure I get down but I always manage to fight through and get right back up! Who is the one who pulls me out of the pit? Jesus! His hand comes down to pick me up and then bless me with more strength each and every time!

The Challenge:
Sometimes in this world we forget just how strong our mighty father has created us to be! When faced with battles always remember ✨YOU✨ are way STRONGER then you even know! You will endure and then you will thrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment