Thursday, August 30, 2018

697 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Live and Learn 
Avoid godless chatter. 2 Timothy 2:16

I was hurting pretty badly and I wrote that I felt abandoned by God. I said I felt like Job. I felt so beaten down this week already but then I happened to scroll on my newsfeed while at work and o saw a girl from my hometown write a post that I know was about me. This week I posted about helping the man in the wheel chair and then I shared a live video about being transparent. 

Her post said something like this: 
“When you have to share about being a good person all the time and being transparent I call #Bullshit. 

God shielded my eyes from all the likes and I couldn’t see anymore but it looked as though many mutual friends were liking and chiming in. I felt they were gossiping about me and I was very disheartened. All this time and they just don’t get it. This walk is hard but I share to lead and hope others go actually go ahead of me and do a far better job. 

I wrote this on my wall as I was in defense mode. I know, I know I need to turn my cheek! I’m working on it. I’ve come a long way and still have a long way to go! Who doesn’t? 

My post back: 
“I think I’ve been “transparent”  with I am not a GOOD  person and that’s why I NEED Jesus. He who is perfect cast the first stone! If you plan to be against me then 
it’s time we part. I’ve heard the gossip! Please unfriend me if you do not understand the work I do! Very hurt heart today but I’ll recover.

The Challenge: 
Why must we always try to prove we are good people when we are in disagreement? Why can’t we just realize some people will love us no matter what, some people won’t have an opinion and there will always be people who don’t like us no matter what we do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment