Saturday, August 4, 2018

684 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Be the Light- 
You are the light of the world. Matthew 5:14

With my clients that I work with for a -33 Day- life coaching program, I am always working to help them discover their gifts and then learn how to use them in a Godly way. I’m very focused on teaching others how exactly to let their light shine for the world. 

My husband and I were watching America’s Got Talent the other night. In the 2 hours a day that we actually get time to together. There was a five year old little girl on the show named Sophie Fatu. Google and watch her! She sang a Frank Sinatra song and it was jaw dropping. This tiny little girl lit up the entire theatre. When the judge asked her what she would do with the million dollars, if she won, she responded that she doesn’t care about the money she just loves to be on stage and make all the people smile! She loves to use her gift to be a light for others! 
The Challenge: 
Do not let Satan squelch your gifts. Your gifts are given to you, from God, to be used to be a light source for others! Use your gift and be a light for another today! 

***Do you need help learning more about the gift or gifts God gave you? Do you need help discovering more ways to use your gifts to be a light for others? I  am always here and happy to help!  ✨ This my friends is a key to life! ✨

💜 - Lea Michelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment