Wednesday, August 29, 2018

693 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Breakthrough- 
Though I walk through a valley of a shadow of death I will not fear evil for you are with me. Psalm 23:4

I feel a bit abandoned by God and I’m in a pit right now. Job of the Bible felt this way a long time but then God blessed him for his suffering. I feel as though my endurance is being tested harder then ever before. I have my mom upset with me, a client upset with me and a bunch of people from my hometown talking bad about the posts I’ve been sharing. Tonight I want to quit! But if I quit I will feel like dying. This ministry is my heartbeat.

Lord please help me endure this storm. I’m trying to be steadfast but the water is rising up. Although I’m drowning I see you peek through with encouragement. Thank you for that but please keep me strong through the hash waves! Just as I felt the waters rising I also feel breakthrough is on the horizon! I hang on to that hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment