Thursday, August 2, 2018

682 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Hear my cry-
Hear my cry oh Lord. Attend to my prayer. Psalm 61:1

Yesterday, I cried and asked God for some relief from my burdens and he heard me. The Lord shines brightly through others. Although I feel a bit frail this week my spirit also gravitated to those whose lights are bright. 
This is how God fills us up. It’s done by many ways but one of His greatest ways is through other people. Simple conversations relating on topics, creating new friendships, bonding on scriptural references, feeling heard and feeling appreciated by another. Today my spirit was dim but by the end of the day I was turned up to a soft glow. Maybe a less intimidating glow is what God needed from me for this day. Maybe we’re not always meant to have spark plug kinda days.... Thank you Jesus for shining through others today. Looking back on my day I saw you everywhere.
The Challenge:
When your weak allow others to brighten your day. Put down a few walls and let others in. Share your heart and God will fill yours right back up when you say, “Lord, hear my cry!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment