Thursday, August 30, 2018

695 Day Saved - A Walk with Christ 
In your court
I have made you; and I will carry you. I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4

As you know if you read my first year book I fought many battles back then. When I first started with the mission of sharing Christ through social media and documenting it I was so honored God gifted me this journey to take but I was also so very insecure. I desperately wanted close friends and family to understand and support me instantly and when I felt that was not happening it felt like I had to mourn people in my life. Our lives just weren’t fitting at that time. Since then my sisters and I have worked through our changes and in the last days as I’ve been hurting they have been right by my side loving me just as the mess I am. I am grateful for this. There will be seasons when people are with you and there will be seasons when people can’t be and that is okay! The only person you need in your court at all times is the Lord Jesus himself! 
The Challenge: 

What if God was the only one cheering you on? Would you withstand the race? 

No comments:

Post a Comment