Thursday, August 30, 2018

694 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Encourage- 
Therefore encourage each other and build each other up just as you are doing. 1 Thess 5:11

I have so much to share. It’s unbelievable how challenging this week has been but through it I am discovering so many things. I was hurting pretty bad. I feel as I move forward in this journey I’m going to hit these tidal waves but I’ll get stronger and less defensive with each wave that hits. 
I honestly was at work last night and cried. I cried because for the first time since Day 120 I felt like quitting again. Another wall! Truly I literally put my hands up and then many things happened. A girl at work saw me hurting and asked what was wrong. I told her I felt like quitting my ministry. Then I cried. She then told me, “Don’t you have been on my mind and you have made me want to have faith again!” My heart warmed up. Then I went out to my car and messaged my friend Ann and she said, “Ha you are in no way quitting!”
The Challenge: 

Build a network around you of encouragers! When you are down they will be who pick you up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment