Wednesday, July 18, 2018

675 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Blocked 
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. 

When you first step foot into a calling of ministry you are put through so many tests. It can be a very discouraging time. As you learn to stay strong through the blazing fires God does lift us up in due time. 

I felt called the other day to be bold in my faith. I stood out on social media with a girl whom has a big following. I felt the spirit nudge me to try to get the message across that if we are leading it’s important not to hide that you follow the biblical God. She’s been posting about praying and thanking the universe.  At this point in my walk I see right through that kind of talk. I said she should be praying to the source and giving him all the glory. I tried to be graceful with the discussion but I got blocked. 

I was feeling kinda sad about this. We have many mutual friend whom saw our discussion. I asked God if I was doing the right thing. I felt I did but was not sure.  My friend Ann told me, “I bet somebody saw your boldness on the thread and was inspired.” She prophesied is herself! A few days later I got a friend request from a man that knew the woman who blocked me. He said that my boldness to share about our Lord inspired him to be bold himself. I was thankful God took time to encourage and lift me up but I know God did not have to send him to say that. I was humbled! 
The Challenge: 

Stepping out and being bold in your faith can be intimidating but the Lord will take time to encourage you in due time if you keep sharing about whom he is! Our beautiful biblical Lord! The Lord of the Bible!  

No comments:

Post a Comment