Thursday, July 26, 2018

676 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Storms 
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him. Romans 8:28

My mom has her wise days and she has always told me that in life we are heading into a storm, in a storm or heading out of a storm. I was just out of a storm. During this time the waters were calm and I saw some great blessings but then out of no where a surge rose up and shook my boat hard throwing off my compass just for a moment. That’s where I am just trying to recover my boat. 

I heard some news that my parents are moving. They just moved close to us in Colorado and now after just two years they want to keep traveling on. I almost felt left in their dust here to raise this family all alone once again but that’s my emotions getting the best of me. I’m still a little shocked and just trying to recover my emotions. I hope this storm is a short one and I can quickly recover. 
The Challenge: 

Are you in a storm or out of a storm? Do you see a storm approaching? What happens if a storm comes on suddenly like a tsunami? Will you be prepared?  How do we prepare for devastation and know God is actually working for our good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment