Thursday, December 21, 2017

593 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
*Awakened*
Awake my soul! Awake! Psalms 57:8

Last night I had a dream. In this dream it was very dark. Black with a bluish hue all around. I was inside a gigantic mansion of a house and intruders were in the house and coming up the stairs to find me. I sneaked out the top window and was on the roof. It was so dark. I thought about trying to climb down to other levels but was too afraid that they would see me through the windows. Then I noticed an intruder coming up the side of the house. I was trapped on the roof, sitting, clinging to my knees and terribly frightened. I knew it was the end. So I then screamed as loud as I could to Jesus. It was my last effort to survive. I yelled, "In the name of Jesus Christ come Lord, come now and save me." Just then the sky got a tad bit lighter and the intruder slowed down almost stalling and then I awoke! As I came to I remembered the fear I had in my dream. I even snuggled closer to my husband for security. 
The Challenge: 

Did the Lord hear me in my dream and simply wake me up? When we go to heaven will it be like this? The Lord hearing our cries and simply waking us up to the dawn? 

No comments:

Post a Comment