Friday, December 29, 2017

596 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-He's Near-
The righteous cry out and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles. Psalm 34:17 NIV

As I was picking out items for my mini alter at home, I had to smile. The gentlemen at the store (which was actually a tatoo shop) helping me pick out the incense and censer informed me that I'll have to learn the exact times to meditate and light the incense. I perked up as I saw it as an opportunity to share about the grace our Lord came back to offer us. I quickly shared with him that that is the grace Jesus brought. With Jesus we know that it Doesn't matter what time we say our prayers, light our candles, burn our incense, tap our drum, strum our lyre; For we know our lord is always near anytime we simply call upon His name! 
The Challenge: 
Do you believe you have to say prayers a certain way or light candles at certain times for the Lord to hear your voice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment