Wednesday, December 27, 2017

595 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-A Sweet Little Alter-
Then I will go to the alter of God, to God, my joy and my delight. Psalm 43:4

Christmas Eve I had a rather momentous thing happen in my life. A very clear message was shared into my life. I'm learning that these things are personal and something not many besides our own hearts can really understand. The Lord speaks to each of us ever so uniquely. This is why it's important to have that intimate relationship with Christ, for it is only then you can hear His whispers upon your life. 
So I cannot share how the message was presented but I can share what I have done with the counsel of the Holy Spirit. 

I have created a little alter in my living room. The Lord does not say this is necessary but if we are lead to it then that's called a conviction. He also does not need anything fancy. On my little alter I have a candle to burn myrrh oil and a censer to burn Frankenscents inside. I have a picture of Jesus and a simple wooden cross. These things identify exactly whom my Lord is. I also have my purple prayer crosses which remind me of people to pray for daily. 
The Challenge: 
The Lord needs nothing special or fancy!  All He wants is your heart and your time. Having a special place in your home will remind you and your family to spend time with Him. You'll start feeling peace in that place. You will then learn how to get that feeling of peace rooted into your mind, for when you go out into the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment