Thursday, December 21, 2017

591 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Partnering with God-
Moses said to the Lord, "Since I speak with faltering lips why would pharaoh listen to me?" Exodus 6:30

Im starting the gospel from the beginning. Now that I feel stronger with New Testament and grounded in whom our savior is I'm ready to dig into the Old Testament deeper to understand our God better. 
Something I found fascinating is the relationship God had with Moses. The relationship was more of a partnership then God ordering him around. When God appeared to Moses and told him he will lead the Israelites  out of Egypt, Moses told God he didn't feel he was up to par for the job. ***Side note here (Don't we all feel inadequate to share for the Lord but the Lord assured Moses he was good enough!) God listened to Moses and said I will be with you and give you the strength. Moses was still concerned and shared with God he didn't feel confident enough to be so bold. He thought, "The Israelites barely listen to me so why would pharaoh? Then God said okay Moses then I will have Aaron your brother go along with you. God said, "See I have made you like a God to Pharaoh and your brother Aaron will be your prophet!" Moses then felt more comfortable with this plan God and him put in place together. 
--Tomorrow I'll share another example of this partnership between Moses and God! 
The Challenge: 
Are you God's servant or are you God's partner? 


-I believe it's a good blending of both but what are your thoughts on your relationship status with the Lord? 

No comments:

Post a Comment