Tuesday, December 5, 2017

587 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Purple Cross Mission
Do not pass by a man in need for you may be the hand of God to them. Proverbs 3:27

The homeless population continue to rise. Around my town I have noticed large increase. Knowing what the Bible says about taking care of the disadvantaged it's becoming harder and harder for me to just drive by and not try to lend a hand. 
Tonight I say a family holding. Sign on the corner. It was a husband, wife and they had a three year old little more sleeping in a stroller.  The sun was starting to set and I couldn't stomach the idea of the sweet little boy not having a safe place to sleep. So I bought the family a hotel and dinner for the night. I of course left them with two purple crosses to confirm it was a deed done in Jesus name! 
I share these stories not to get praise but quiet the opposite. I share in order to lead the way so other will step up! If we all do our little part to help those less fortunate lives will be changed! I'm hoping others will be inspired to take the lead and run right on ahead! 
The Challenge: 

Find simple way to help the homeless. One great idea is going to Costco and getting items in bulk to make sac lunches and then write on the bag "lunch on Jesus." Always giving the glory over to our king!  

No comments:

Post a Comment