Friday, May 4, 2018

652 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Unsaved?-
You are not your own. You were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20. 

A couple weeks ago I shared with you about how I hit a wall but I didn’t go into too much detail. I just didn’t feel strong enough to share what was happening but tonight I’m gifted the strength to do so. 
Six months into my journey I met a friend who was my friend and mentor for awhile. But then our relationship grew strange. As I was being called to share more and more about our Gods grace and the new covenant, she was called more and more into the Jewish mosaic law. This got to be hard as at one point she informed me she had crossed the Jordan river and snuggly implied I was camping on the shore. I love this lady so this separation between us hurt me deeply. 
For a few days I was dangerously led to believe I may not be saved. This weakened my faith and made me so confused. Our Lord is not about confusion! His plan is clear but I was angry with God for allowing this confusion. I yelled at him. I scratched at my skin. But I’m so proud to say all this was done completely sober and fully rested. It was my true spirit moving. After the crazy my peace came and I now will not let Satan rattle me so about my salvation. I was bought at a price and the Lord paid my dues for me. I’m trusting Him from here. I have been in a peaceful state since that warfare hit. I have learned so much. I’ll try to share more. 
The Challenge: 
Get firm in your faith and trust where God is guiding. Sometimes you may have to be boldly honest with God so he can truly pull you out of where your being pulled down to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment