Monday, May 7, 2018

654 Day Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Power In Prayer 
Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective fervent prayer of a righteous man  prevails much. James 5:16

I put out a question on my social media wall. The question was simple. It was, “Who can I pray for?” 
I had about 50 people wrote down their prayer request. This was on Friday night. I lit a candle and prayed over each request. This brought such great peace. My soul longs to help people and this was a way to do just that. 
Something interesting is most people will not turn down a prayer. Asking if you can pray for someone is a true blessing God has given us to create closeness between his people. I know God was watching the thread and working to provide answers for each individual prayer. 
The Challenge: 
Reach out either on you wall or to people I. Person today. Simply ask them, “How can I pray for you today.” Power on prayer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment