Tuesday, May 22, 2018

660 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Rebuke Junk
But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me Satan!” He said. You do not have in mind the things of God but of men. Matthew 8:33

Tonight, I was eating dinner and scrolling my news feed when a post popped up. A lady posted a picture of something morbid. This image made me feel so sick I didn’t even want to finish eating my food. As I sat at the table the spirit inside me started to fester. The spirit said, “do something,” so I wrote on her thread this: 

“Whenever you go to post something ask yourself what is the purpose or goal of this post? If it’s not used to help others or add good to the world then it’s simply not necessary. If you want good to come into your life what you put out into the world will come back to you. Always post wisely. Take care.” 

I then blocked. I do not tolerate trash on my newsfeed. I rebuke Satan’s junk in the name of Jesus Christ. 
The Challenge: 
Just because your a Christian does not mean you have to put up with Satan’s junk. Rebuke it and call it what it is! Garbage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment