Monday, May 21, 2018

659 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Slow to Peace 
Peace I give to you. John 14:27

Something God speaks over my life often is he says, “Slow down Lea Michelle, slow down!” “Your moving too fast, I’m back here!” Lately, I have been listening to him instead of the world. I have stopped making so many appointments and I’ve simply just been working to be in the moment. This has been very healing and peaceful. 
I think if the world were watching they would think I move like a sloth but here I have been able to find my peace and feel more confident in knowing where the spirit is leading me. Sometimes if I’m pushing too hard or rushing then I get anxiety. I know now why... I was moving too fast and out of sink with the spirit. The spirit, for me, moves nice and steady. 
The Challenge: 
Slow down your life. Less appointments, less pressure to get everything done in a day, less worrying and more praying. Enjoy the simplest of moments! Here you will find more peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment