Tuesday, May 29, 2018

662 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Share the Day 
My heart says to you, “Seek his face!” Your face Lord, I will seek. Psalm 27:8 NLT

Tonight and nearly every night when I put my daughter to sleep I always ask what her favorite part of the day was. More times then not she first says, “Laying here with you mommy.” Then she goes unto her other favorite highlights. 
I agree with her though laying there spending time, just us talking about our day, warms my heart and comforts both of us. This got me thinking tonight; I know this is exactly what God loves. He loves for us to just to lay with him (so to speak) talk to him, seek his face and tell him about our day. He wants to know the highlights and the low points. This fills up His heart and in return fills ours also.
The Challenge: 
Each night before you go to bed lay there, seek Gods face and spend a little extra time with Him. Tell him the good parts and tell him the not so good parts of your day! This will strengthen your bond and give you great comfort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment