Tuesday, May 1, 2018

650 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
I Can Only Imagine 
God promises to bring good out of the devastation in your life. Romans 8:28

A few weeks ago I went on a date with Jesus to the movie called “I Can Only Imagine.” This movie was about how the song “I Can Only Imagine,” by Mercy Me’s lead singer Bart Millard. It was about how the song came to be a top hit song of all time. 
The movie and my time spent alone with Jesus touched my heart in two specific ways. The first way is seeing the little beginnings of this song. How it came to be and where it originated. The song came from a lot of deep pain. Rejection from Bart’s father and them even more rejection from music labels whom wouldn’t sign him. Through the pain grew this beautiful song which inspires and touches the lives of many. Tomorrow I’ll share with you reason number two this time alone at the theatre touched my heart. 
The Challenge: 

Name a time God brought goodness out of the devastation of your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment