Monday, May 14, 2018

657 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-33 Days -
The anointing that you have received from Him abides in you. 1 John 2:27 (traditional)

Remaining in the Lord and trusting Him. Currently I’m working to be still and enjoy being a mom. This is the job I wanted all my life and it was gifted to me. I work to not get too distracted by what the world says I shall do but rather what the Lord calls me to do! 
Something incredible has happened. I’ve not only found my purpose in being a mom, a wife, an evangelist but the Lord has recently lead me to my divine purpose in more work He has called me to do. Through serious prayer and this daily journey here, I have been led to not only continue this journey for a 3 solid year book series but to begin my work as a life coach. Helping others sturdy their foundation in the Lord and discover the purpose God calls them to. The Lord has already gifted me clients and the plan to build an amazing 33 Day Program which teaches others how to individually seek God more and discover their greater purpose here on earth. 
The Challenge: 
Need a life coach that follows Jesus? 

Contact Lea Michelle @  www.leamichelleministries.com/contact today to set up your personal 33 Day life coaching program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment