Thursday, May 10, 2018

655 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
-Peace-
My peace I give onto you. John 14:27

Heavenly Father, I just want to take time out to simply thank you for the immense peace you have recently brought over my life. I have been feeling calm, patient, strong and I know it’s all because of you. 
Lately, when I feel nervous you catch me with a tune. You put a lovely tune to a verse in my head such as, Greater is he living In me then he who is in the world.” The tunes are you distracting me from spiritual attacks and instead allow me to be comforted. Worshipping and praising you brings such great peace and comfort to my soul. 
Yesterday, I had a day off and I truly felt you all around. As if time slowed down. You gave me a taste of heaven. I sat on the balcony just quietly watching your birds building a nest. I then laid down on the freshly made bed and felt a calm breeze move over my cool skin. I felt you there. I dreamed wonderful dreams and thank you for being with me in my sleep. 
The Challenge: 
Take time to simply sit and do nothing with the Lord for half of a day. Be still and know he is there. It’s so incredibly peaceful and it will restore you. Then thank him with a letter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment