Sunday, July 2, 2017

541 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
His Goodness 
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good. How happy is the man who trust in Him. Psalm 34:8

I have not written in a few days mainly because Gods calling me to really focus on my kids and being present for them. I pray through out my day but have taken a break from my bible studies and discussions on Christianity with friends for a bit. Sometimes it's just so much to take in and lately I feel I'm called to simplify and heal my sad feeling heart a bit. 
Today, I went to church and was very present with my family. We went to the park and as my husband and I sat on the grass watching our kids play, I felt God very near. We laughed, we wrestled with the kids in the grass and we took a walk looking at flowers and wild life. We all even took our shoes off to just feel the soft coolness of the grass on our feet. This is life without distractions. Focusing on what's around us rather then staring at a screen. 
The Challenge: 

Keep your phone at home next Sunday! Decide to be fully present for those whom are with you and in your midst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment