Monday, July 3, 2017

543 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ
Purple Cross Testimony 
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations. Matthew 28:19

I wanted to share a simple testimony my friend Karla gifted to me on my page today. It's a simple testimony of how they use the 'The Purple Cross' in their lives. 

"This is a really funny story about how the purple cross Mission is part of Bobby's Journey. Bobby is a mountain man. When I met him he was clean-cut but with the long ponytail. Over the last few years he grew out his beard and I love it. It is white and he walked up to a homeless person last week who looked up at him and said Santa Claus??? So we talked about it. After a few Holy Spirit Revelations we came up with a perfect answer. Yes and I have a gift for you that could probably save your life. Bobby then reaches in his pocket pulls out a purple cross puts it in the man's hand and then uncovers it. He then goes on to explain the purple cross mission and that we want to pray for him and what the prayer would be. Depending on the person's response he will either invite him to church with our cards that we have or Let It Go. If the guy throws it at him? He will just say God bless you my friend and move on.
The Challenge: 
Get crosses from our shop and share please. 
We can't save people but we can make disciples! 

www.LeaMichelleMinistries.com/Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment