Monday, July 31, 2017

557 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Gods eyes 
The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light. Matthew 6:22

I saw a video on my Time Hop today. It was a video I made exactly a year ago. This was when I really first started making online videos. 
As I watched it I didn't realize I was doing it but I watched it from the perspective of how friends and others (now not apart of my life) may have watched it. I could see some thinking what a hypocrite. I could see them thinking what in the hell is she doing! This is how Satan messes with our minds you see. It's called negative self talk. I will be honest. Watching it from that angel made me feel icky. 
As the day continued the Holy Spirit said go back and watch from Gods eyes.. I watched it through the eyes of my father and everything was different. I then saw a innocent girl working to change herself. I saw a girl wanting and simply trying to claim growing in the spirit of Christ. Then instead of thinking ill thoughts I instead was proud of her for simply starting. Since then I have come so far and know as Christians we grow in Him daily! 
The Challenge: 
What perspective are you looking through? Are you looking through man's eyes?  Be sure to refocus that negative self talk and look at yourself through God's eyes! You will gain much needed clarity to whom you really are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment