Sunday, July 30, 2017

553 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Salvation Through Christ 
All who are victorious will be clothed in white. I will never erase their name from the book of life, but I will announce before my father and His angels that they are mine. Revelation 3:5 NLT 

On my social media wall today I asked the question: Is your name in the book of life? I was overjoyed to see so many respond YES! I believe as Christians it's essential to the process to claim and know we are Saved through HIS GRACE! It made me realize the difference of opinion on this subject. 
At the end of our lives yes it is true that Jesus is the one whom determines our fate. This is why #1 it is essential to know the God whom records the names in the book of life. #2 it is essential to read God's word which is critical  in understanding who our God is and how we learn about Jesus Christ is through the scriptures. #3 once we believe the Bible is God's word then we begin to remove the scales on our eyes to see what Jesus true purpose was in rising from the dead. When we trust in Jesus we realize he is our rock and the only way to keep our name in the precious book of life.  L
The Challenge: 

Are you saved by believing Christ came to earth, died and rose again from the dead 3 days later? Is believing in this enough for our salvation? Why? Or why not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment