Sunday, July 2, 2017

542 Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Prayer Circles
For where two or more are gathered together in My name there I Am in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20 

I had my first book launch party event yesterday for the first year series of, 'Finding Christ Through Social Media.' A beautiful moment from the book launch was captured on a photo. it was of me and three other people holding hands and in a prayer circle formation. 
I remember in high school there was a thing called, 'See you at the pole.' Prayer fellowship. I wished I was stronger back then to be amongst the very few that showed up but I am now proud to say I am now one of those odd people that would show up, even if it was just four of us - God is there! Support in numbers is very very different in Gods eyes then how the world perceives support.  3 is just as strong in the Lord as 300! 
The Challenge: 

Please be fearless and Take time to form random moment prayer circles. Pray for our nation and each other! Now is the time. #HIS

No comments:

Post a Comment