Tuesday, July 11, 2017

548  Days Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Random Purple Cross Mission 
Be strong and courageous. Deuteronomy 31:6

I was trying to stall time today driving around downtown with my daughter while she slept and we were waiting on my son who was at firefighter camp. 
I drove aimlessly looking at all the unique houses, dodging traffic, listening to KLOVE on the radio and of course talking to God continuously. Then I found myself a bit lost and in a neighborhood I have never been. The Holy Spirit spoke and said use this moment right here and right now. I immediately grabbed a Purple Cross from my purse and continued driving. I said Lord show me whom this is for. Just then I saw a dark looking younger man covered in tattoos across the street. He was still up a street and a bus and a few cars still had to pass by, as expected by the time the traffic passed and I crossed the street he was pretty much right there so without fear I rolled down my window. Now in the world this would be awkward but when your not of the world no longer you know each moment like this can possibly show love which impacts a chain reaction and future of many. 
I said, "hello." The man smiled so big and said in a surprised voice, "well, hello there beautiful." I then said, "God just told me to share this with you specifically and I'm not sure why....  but maybe you know why!" He looked at it paused and shouted with glee, "PURPLE wow! It's beautiful! And Thank you!" Then I simply drove away. 
The Challenge: 
Take time to pray for those you share Jesus with. 

"Lord, I pray that this man has a bold awakening that you are present and with him, I pray your Purple cross is a catalyst that creates a powerful positive influence on him and all that surround him. In Jesus name I pray Amen!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment