Tuesday, July 11, 2017

547 Day Saved - A Walk with Christ 
Stumbling Block 
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4 NIV

One of my pastor friends (Ron P Husband) on my Facebook wall posted this post today; "Don't stumble over something behind you." 

This spoke to me today. Satan puts the same stumbling block in front of us that we have already overcome and know how to overcome! He thinks he can keep getting us with that same stumbling block but Jesus says NOPE you have overcome that one so keep moving my sweet prodigal! 
The Challenge: 
Say this with boldness and say it out-loud: 


"No, Satan by the blood of Christ you will not get me again with that same stumbling block!" "I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus Christ." "I hereby will walk in my Gods light and I will move forward with His Grace!" "Satan you have two choices either get behind me or flea from my presence!" "Those are your only two options within this life gifted by Christ NOT you (Satan) - the one whom fails miserably at playing God!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment